Kayak ProgrammesWe offer a variety of kayak, canoe & stand-up board programmes for all ages. Choose from:
- Kayak Instruction
- Multi-Day Kayak Trips
- Paddling Events
About our Programmes:
- Lessons are taught on a sheltered lake at our paddling centre.
- Daytrips venture out to the protected waters surrounding Franklin Island, Georgian Bay.
- Multi-day trips travel to the island country to the northwest of Parry Sound, Bayfield Inlet, Byng Inlet & French River delta.
- To confirm your spot in a day programme we must receive full payment in advance and for multi-day programmes a $250. deposit is necessary to reserve.
- In either case we must also receive a completed 'Registration & Medical Information' form and a completed 'Acknowledgement and Assumption of Risk' & 'Release and Waiver of Liability' form. (see Registration Page for full details)
- Final payment for trips is due 30 days in advance.
- You may use Visa & MC by phone, or cash/cheque by mail. (applicable taxes extra)
- Upon registration, we'll send you an info package including a suggested packing list.
- Meals are provided for multi-day adventures only.
- Paddling equipment and instruction included
- Programmes subject to HST, includes boat rental.
- You need to bring clothing, sleeping bag and a smile.
- Transportation to trip location is your responsibility.
- $55/hr, includes boat & gear
- $27.50/hr each additional person- 50% off for kids 14 & under
- Weekend Getaway Package – 10% off any combination of Daytrip and clinic(s) or private lesson.
- Tripper Discount – 10% off any clinic if taking a trip
- Children 14 & Under – 1/2 price on private lessons
Our most popular weekend package especially those wanting to escape from city life for the weekend! Start out with an introduction or refresher to kayaking course on the first morning on our small protected Cole Lake. In the afternoon, should you wish to continue with more instruction, join us for a rescue course. Take any combination of a 1/2 day kayak course (regularly scheduled or private lesson) along with an Island Daytrip and receive a 10% discount on all programmes.