Welcome to White Squall rentals. We provide top quality gear in good condition and explain how to use it. We’ll offer suggestions on trip plans, carry Georgian Bay maps and charts and have a well-stocked outfitting store with reasonable prices. Our chickens are fairly friendly, too!
Call the Paddling Centre – 705 342 5324 and we’ll complete a rental form over the phone. We will request a credit card # to confirm your rental ~ your credit card will not be charged until your rental date.
All prices listed by calendar day and subject to change without notice.
|Touring (sea) Kayaks||1-2 days||3-7 days||8+ days|
|Single – polyethylene||$37||$34||$30|
|Single – composite/thermoformed||$52||$47||$42|
|Double – polyethylene||$53||$48||$43|
|Double – composite/thermoformed||$74||$68||$59|
|Light Touring (lake) Kayaks||1-2 days||3-7 days||8+ days|
|Single – polyethylene||$31||$29||$25|
|Double – thermoformed||$64||$57||$46|
|Rec/Sit on Top Kayaks||1-2 days||3-7 days||8+ days|
|Single – polyethylene||$28||$25||$21|
|Double – polyethylene||$35||$32||$29|
|Stand-Up Boards||1-2 days||3-7 days||8+ days|
|Canoes||1-2 days||3-7 days||8+ days|
|2-Seat Ultralight Kev. (42-50lbs)||$52||$48||$42|
|3-Seat Ultralight Kev. 18.5’ (45-50lbs)||$55||$50||$44|
Special Things to Note:
Location & Timing
- We only rent from our White Squall Paddling Centre location, north of Parry Sound in Nobel, ON
- Pick-up between 9 am – 5 pm daily & up to 7 pm on Fridays in July & August
- Before/after-hours pick-up can be arranged in advance
- Rates based on the calendar day, not hourly
Transporting your Rental
- Our lake is landlocked. You’ll need to properly transport rentals, or arrange a shuttle with us
- We provide straps & pads as part of each rental
- You are responsible for your tie down ~ we are happy to help but it is your load and your responsibility
- No refunds are issued for early returns
- If you cancel within 7 days of rental, you’ll be charged $35/boat
- Safety is key. If we think you’re unprepared, we’ll decline your rental & suggest taking instruction
- Renters are completely responsible for our equipment until it returns to us in good condition
Rent to Own
- If you decide to buy any boat from us within 7 days of your rental, we’ll credit up to 3-days’ rental fees off your purchase.
Kayaks are supplied with:
Paddleboards are supplied with:
Canoes are supplied with:
We rent a whole range of gear, though have limited quantities of some of these items. Please touch base, and we’ll do our best to get you properly outfitted.
|Item||Daily Rate (+HST)|
|Lifejacket – adult||$5|
|Lifejacket – child||$3|
|Kayak Paddle – carbon||$4|
|Kayak Paddle – graphite||$7|
|Kayak Paddle – bentshaft||$10|
|Kayak Paddle – aluminum shaft||$3|
|Kayak Paddle – Greenland||$7|
|Paddleboard Paddle – basic||$4|
|Paddleboard Paddle – Carbon||$7|
|Canoe Paddle – wood||$3|
|Tent (2-3 person)||$12|
|Item||Daily Rate (+HST)|
|Paddling Suit (if avail.)||$20|
|Dry Suit (if avail.)||$25|
|Foam blocks + straps||$5|
|Barrel with harness||$7|
- Must be arranged well in advance!
- Call us us for a quote based on your party size, drop-off & pick-up location.
- Dependent on staff & vehicle availability.
- Limited parking available at White Squall ~ $ 8/vehicle per day.
Winter gear rentals are available at the White Squall Town Shop – 19 James Street in downtown Parry Sound. Call the Town Shop to reserve.
|Daily Rental Rate (+HST)||1-5 days||6+ days|