DATE: Saturday, June 20, 2020 (no same-day registration)
WHERE: Snug Harbour
WHAT IS IT?
White Squall is hosting a paddling fundraiser for Franklin Island and Area Clean-Up & Conservation ~ partnering with the Georgian Bay Biosphere Reserve (GBBR). Join our efforts & have an amazingly fun paddle with kindred spirits. Choose a 20 km route around Franklin Island or a shorter 5-8 km route.
PLAN FOR THE DAY:
- 7 – 8 am – Check-in at Gilly’s Snug Harbour, unload boat at dock
- 8 am – Group meet-up at the beach
- 8:30 am- Group start
- Upon completion ~ be sure to check-in at the dock
- 2:30 pm- Wrap up @ Gilly’s
This is a Fun Day of Paddling – NOT a Race Folks
HOW DO I SIGN UP? ~
Online Registration opens end of March, 2020 ~ www.whitesquall.com.
SPONSOR A PADDLER OR DONATE ONLINE
Want to sponsor a team or paddler? Click link below (coming soon) and select “Franklin Challenge- Donation Only” option and you will be able to tell us who you are sponsoring.
HOW DO I GET MY DONATIONS TO YOU?
Additional donations beyond $50/paddler can be:
- -cash/cheques to Squall Town Shop, 19 James St., Parry Sound.
- -cash/cheques brought on day of the event.
Cheques to: Georgian Bay Biosphere Reserve
If we cancel the Challenge due to bad weather, all donations will still go to GBBR Outer Islands Fund ~ no refunds, cause she’s a fundraiser!