Saturday Mornings: 9:30am – 12:00pm
Saturday Afternoons: 1:30pm – 4:00pm
Saturday Mornings: 9:30am – 11:30am
Meet at the Cole Lake Paddling Centre, Nobel, 15 minutes north of Parry Sound.
Important Things to Know
- Arrive at the Paddling Centre at least 15 minutes early to register
- Please review & initial the Waiver in Bookeo confirmation email
- Full payment due upon booking
- Lessons go rain or shine
- We only cancel due to high winds or lightening (if that’s the case, we offer a full refund)
- Full refund (less $25 admin fee) for cancellations more than 3 days out
- No refunds for cancellations within three days of lesson
What to Bring:
- Sun gear: long-sleeved shirt, sunscreen, sunglasses with tether & brimmed hat
- Rain/wind gear: rain coat, windbreaker or paddling jacket
- Swimwear: swimsuit & towel
- Spare gear: sweater, long pants, t-shirt, shorts
- Footwear: closed toes shoes (ideally) that can get wet. You must wear footwear at all times.
If it’s cold or wet, then you need materials that retain heat when wet and wick moisture away from the skin, such as wool, fleece or polypropylene. Paddling jackets are ideal, but a windproof/waterproof shell will work fine. For hot, midday paddling, a light, long-sleeved shirt is great to keep the sun off. Have a warm sweater and pants for cooler weather. Specialized paddling clothes/gear add to your comfort, but they aren’t necessary unless you intend to get serious. Our shops are full of top gear and clothing that we use ourselves.