Spend an exciting day exploring the sheltered bays and rugged islands of Georgian Bay. We’ll find the most picturesque view for lunch, with time for swimming & exploring, before returning home refreshed. To run a day trip we require a minimum of 2 participants and a few days advanced notice. Please call to book.
DatesSept. 21 Fall Colours - Or schedule your own date!
Price$165 +HST per person
TimeMonday - Friday 9:30am– 4:00pm
Minimum Number2 adults
- Fully equipped kayaks.
- Yummy snacks.
- Qualified guides & all safety gear.
- A picnic lunch with water bottle.
- Sun gear: long-sleeved shirt, sunscreen, sunglasses with tether & brimmed hat.
- Rain/wind gear: rain coat, windbreaker or paddling jacket.
- Swim gear: swimsuit & towel.
- Spare gear: sweater, long pants, t-shirt, shorts.
- Footwear that can get wet, closed toed is ideal (we insist on footwear at all times).
If it’s cold or wet, then you need materials that retain heat when wet and wick moisture from the skin like wool, fleece or polypropylene. Paddling jackets are ideal, but a windproof/waterproof shell will work fine. For hot midday paddling, a light, long-sleeved shirt is great to keep the sun off. Have a warm sweater and pants for cooler weather. Specialized paddling clothes/gear add to your comfort, but aren’t necessary unless you intend to get serious. Our shops are full of top gear and clothing that we use ourselves.
Book Now! https://www.whitesquall.com/book-now/
- No paddling experience necessary.
- You’ll need to be comfortable in the water and able to swim 50 meters wearing a life jacket.
- If you wish to paddle a single kayak you’ll need Basic Kayak Skills or equivalent, including wet exits with a skirt. Please get in touch if unsure.
Want to know what the trip will be like or how to pack? See our trips resource page.
An excellent way to truly experience the beautiful waters of Georgian Bay; especially, for those wondering about kayak/camping. Highly recommended.