|Boat Type||Number of Rental Days & Daily Rates|
|PFD, paddle & gear included-see below||1–2 days||3–5 days||6–8 days||9+ days|
|Touring Sea Kayaks|
|Double – Composite / Thermoformed||$ 72||$ 66||$ 61||$ 57|
|Double – Polyethylene||$ 50||$ 45||$ 42||$ 40|
|Single – Fiberglass||$ 50||$ 45||$ 42||$ 40|
|Single – Polyethylene||$ 36||$ 33||$ 31||$ 29|
|Light Touring (Lake) Kayaks|
|Single – Fiberglass/Thermoformed||$ 36||$ 33||$ 31||$ 29|
|Single – Polyethylene||$ 30||$ 28||$ 26||$ 24|
|Single – Polyethylene||$ 24||$ 22||$ 21||$ 20|
|Double – Polyethylene||$ 33||$ 31||$ 29||$ 27|
|Composite||$ 33||$ 31||$ 29||$ 27|
|Polyethylene||$ 24||$ 22||$ 21||$ 20|
|Kevlar||$ 42||$ 39||$ 37||$ 34|
|Kevlar- Ultralight||$ 47||$ 44||$ 41||$ 38|
Special Things to Note:
- Rates based on calendar day, regardless of pick up time
- Rent from the Paddling Centre located in Nobel, ON
- Pick-up between 9:00 am - 4:30 pm daily & up to 7 pm on Fridays (June-Sept)
- Returns can be made up to 9 pm (but no later please!!)
- Before/after-hours pick-up can be arranged
- Our lake is landlocked, you must transport rentals using racks and/or pads & strong ropes (or arrange a shuttle). Please prepare your transport plans in advance. You are responsible for your tie down-we are happy to help but it is your load-your responsiblilty.
- We do provide tie-on straps, ropes and foam blocks with rentals. (Sorry, no roof rack rentals.) We sell ropes, racks, straps and foam blocks.
- Google Map directions to Snug Harbour (closest launch site)
- Love your rental boat? We’ll credit up to 3-days rental fees if you rent & then purchase the boat within 7-days of rental!
- No refunds are issued for early returns.
- No refunds of deposits for cancellations within 15-days of rental.
- HST is additional. (What else is new, huh?!)
All Sea Kayaks Supplied With:
PFD, paddle, spare paddle, skirt, bilge pump, paddle float, sponge, deck rigging, rudder or skeg, throw bag or towing belt, and world-famous 'Squaller Hauler'! (Plus foams, straps & ropes to get it on your vehicle.)
All Lake & Recreational Kayaks Supplied With:
PFD, paddle, spare paddle, throw bag, bilge pump, air bags, & skirt (where applicable). (Plus foams, straps & ropes to get it on your vehicle.)
All Stand-Up Boards Supplied With:
PFD, paddle, throw bag. (Plus foams, straps & ropes to get it on your vehicle.)
All Canoes Supplied With:
PFDs, paddles, spare paddle, throw bag, bailer (bucket or pump), and yoke. (Plus foams, straps & ropes to get it on your vehicle.)
"I was very impressed with the store staff and with the quality of the equipment – not only the boat, but also the paddles/skirts/etc. All good stuff and in great shape. Renting a boat can sometimes be a bit of a risk, but I’d recommend WS to anyone who’s looking for peace of mind that they’re going to get top notch gear for a trip." Michael C.
- Must be arranged well in advance!
- Dependant on staff and vehicle availability (we have two Squall trucks)
- We can carry passengers (must be arranged in advance).
- Parking at White Squall is $ 8/vehicle per day.
- First 4 boats are a set price- every boat after first 4 is an additional $5 / boat
- Rates are based on driver time and vehicle distance.
- Price subject to change.
- A specific time needs to be arranged ahead of time
Daily rates. HST is extra.
|PFD – adult||$5||KayRak (outrigger)||$10|
|PFD – child||$3||Kayak Cart||$5|
|Kayak Paddle – reg||$4|
|Kayak Paddle – graphite||$7||Paddling Suit (if avail.)||$20|
|Kayak Paddle – bentshaft||$10||Wetsuit – mid-season||$10|
|Kayak Paddle – (spare)||$3||Wetsuit – early-season||$5|
|Canoe Paddle – wood||$3||Paddling Jacket||$5|
|Pump (bilge)||$1||Foam blocks or straps||$2|
|Towing Harness||$4||Drybag (waterproof)||$2|
|Tent||$12||Backpack (incl. Barrel)
|Flare / Signal kit||$8|
To reserve a rental please call the Paddling Centre. We will fill out a rental form and get everything booked while on the phone. Please be prepared to give a credit card number, this is to confirm your rental and also acts as a damange deposit. Nothing will be charged on your credit card until the day of the rental. If you have booked a shuttle we will process the payment prior to meeting you at the arranged location. On the day of the rental we will get you to sign the Rental Agreement, please take the time to read it fully. We will have you sign for the value of the boat and equipment. Any fee for damage will be discussed with you before processing. We try to send our stuff out in clean, operational condition. A $10 cleaning fee applies but is avoidable by using some elbow grease, our hose, and a sponge.
To Reserve Boats Please Call Us (705) 342-5324. Thanks!
Rental boats are only at the Paddling Centre on Carling Bay Rd., Nobel!