Kayak / Canoe, Equipment, & Shuttle Rates
|Total Number of Rental Days|
|Touring Sea Kayaks (includes)|
|Double – Composite / Thermoformed||$ 72||$ 66||$ 61||$ 57|
|Double – Polyethylene||$ 50||$ 45||$ 42||$ 40|
|Single – Fiberglass||$ 50||$ 45||$ 42||$ 40|
|Single – Polyethylene||$ 36||$ 33||$ 31||$ 29|
|Light Touring (Lake) Kayaks(includes)|
|Single – Fiberglass / Thermoformed||$ 36||$ 33||$ 31||$ 29|
|Single – Polyethylene||$ 30||$ 28||$ 26||$ 24|
|Single – Polyethylene||$ 24||$ 22||$ 21||$ 20|
|Double – Polyethylene||$ 33||$ 31||$ 29||$ 27|
|Composite||$ 33||$ 31||$ 29||$ 27|
|Polyethylene||$ 24||$ 22||$ 21||$ 20|
|Kevlar||$ 42||$ 39||$ 37||$ 34|
|Kevlar- Ultralight||$ 47||$ 44||$ 41||$ 38|
Special Things to Note:
- HST is additional. (What else is new, huh?!)
- Rates based on calendar day, regardless of when boats are picked up.
- We only rent from the Paddling Centre location in Nobel, ON.
- Pick-ups are between 9:00 am - 4:30 pm daily & up to 7 pm on Fridays (during the busy season).
- Returns can be made up to 9 pm (but no later please!!)
- Before / after-hours pick-ups can be arranged.
- Our lake is landlocked, so you must transport rentals using racks and/or padding and strong ropes (or arrange a shuttle). Please plan ahead and prepare your transport plans in advance.
- We do provide tie-on straps and foam blocks with rentals. (Sorry, no roof rack rentals.) We sell ropes, racks, and foam blocks.
- Google Map directions to Snug Harbour (closest launch site)
- Love your rental boat? We’ll credit up to 3 days rental fees if you rent & then purchase the boat within 7 days of rental!
- Discounts & offers cannot be combined. Explore our other discounts.
- No refunds are issued for early returns.
- No refunds of deposits for cancellations within 21 days of rental.
PFD, paddle, spare paddle, skirt, bilge pump, paddle float, sponge, deck rigging, rudder or skeg, throw bag or towing belt, and world-famous 'Squaller Hauler'!
All Lake & Recreational Kayaks Supplied With:
PFD, paddle, spare paddle, throw bag, bilge pump, air bags, & skirt (where applicable).
All Stand-Up Boards Supplied With:
PFD, paddle, throw bag.
All Canoes Supplied With:
PFDs, paddles, spare paddle, throw bag, bailer (bucket or pump), and yoke.
"I was very impressed with the store staff and with the quality of the equipment – not only the boat, but also the paddles/skirts/etc. All good stuff and in great shape. Renting a boat can sometimes be a bit of a risk, but I’d recommend WS to anyone who’s looking for peace of mind that they’re going to get top notch gear for a trip." Michael C.
- Must be arranged well in advance!
- Dependant on staff and vehicle availability (we have two Squall trucks)
- We can now once again carry passengers (up to 5 in our truck).
- Parking at White Squall is $ 8/ vehicle per day.
- First 4 boats are a set price- every boat after first 4 is an additional $5 / boat
- Rates are based on driver time and vehicle distance.
- Price subject to change.
- A specific time needs to be arranged ahead of time
|PFD – adult||$5||____||KayRak (outrigger)||$10|
|PFD – child||$3||Kayak Cart||$5|
|Kayak Paddle – reg||$4|
|Kayak Paddle – graphite||$7||Paddling Suit (if avail.)||$20|
|Kayak Paddle – bentshaft||$10||Wetsuit – mid-season||$10|
|Kayak Paddle – (spare)||$3||Wetsuit – early-season||$5|
|Canoe Paddle – wood||$3||Paddling Jacket||$5|
|Pump (bilge)||$1||Foam blocks or straps||$2|
|Towing Harness||$4||Drybag (waterproof)||$2|
|Tent||$12||Backpack (incl. Barrel)
|Flare / Signal kit||$8|
Rental boats are only at the Paddling Centre on Carling Bay Rd., Nobel!