Kayak / Canoe, Equipment, & Shuttle Rates
White Squall Paddling Centre sea kayak sales, rentals and lessons in Ontario, Georgian Bay
|Total Number of Rental Days|
|Touring Sea Kayaks (includes)|
|Double – Composite / Thermoformed||$ 72||$ 66||$ 61||$ 57|
|Double – Polyethylene||$ 50||$ 45||$ 42||$ 40|
|Single – Fiberglass||$ 50||$ 45||$ 42||$ 40|
|Single – Polyethylene||$ 36||$ 33||$ 31||$ 29|
|Light Touring (Lake) Kayaks(includes)|
|Single – Fiberglass / Thermoformed||$ 36||$ 33||$ 31||$ 29|
|Single – Polyethylene||$ 30||$ 28||$ 26||$ 24|
|Single – Polyethylene||$ 24||$ 22||$ 21||$ 20|
|Double – Polyethylene||$ 33||$ 31||$ 29||$ 27|
|Composite||$ 33||$ 31||$ 29||$ 27|
|Polyethylene||$ 24||$ 22||$ 21||$ 20|
|Kevlar||$ 42||$ 39||$ 37||$ 34|
|Kevlar- Ultralight||$ 47||$ 44||$ 41||$ 38|
Special Things to Note:
- Rates based on calendar day, regardless of when boats are picked up.
- We only rent from the Paddling Centre located in Nobel, ON.
- Pick-ups are between 9:00 am - 4:30 pm daily & up to 7 pm on Fridays (during the busy season).
- Returns can be made up to 9 pm (but no later please!!)
- Before / after-hours pick-ups can be arranged.
- Our lake is landlocked, you must transport rentals using racks and/or padding and strong ropes (or arrange a shuttle). Please plan ahead and prepare your transport plans in advance. You are responsible for your tie down- we are happy to help but it is your load-your responsiblilty.
- We do provide tie-on straps and foam blocks with rentals. (Sorry, no roof rack rentals.) We sell ropes, racks, and foam blocks.
- Google Map directions to Snug Harbour (closest launch site)
- Love your rental boat? We’ll credit up to 3 days rental fees if you rent & then purchase the boat within 7 days of rental!
- Discounts & offers cannot be combined. Explore our other discounts.
- No refunds are issued for early returns.
- No refunds of deposits for cancellations within 21 days of rental.
- HST is additional. (What else is new, huh?!)
PFD, paddle, spare paddle, skirt, bilge pump, paddle float, sponge, deck rigging, rudder or skeg, throw bag or towing belt, and world-famous 'Squaller Hauler'!
All Lake & Recreational Kayaks Supplied With:
PFD, paddle, spare paddle, throw bag, bilge pump, air bags, & skirt (where applicable).
All Stand-Up Boards Supplied With:
PFD, paddle, throw bag.
All Canoes Supplied With:
PFDs, paddles, spare paddle, throw bag, bailer (bucket or pump), and yoke.
"I was very impressed with the store staff and with the quality of the equipment – not only the boat, but also the paddles/skirts/etc. All good stuff and in great shape. Renting a boat can sometimes be a bit of a risk, but I’d recommend WS to anyone who’s looking for peace of mind that they’re going to get top notch gear for a trip." Michael C.
- Must be arranged well in advance!
- Dependant on staff and vehicle availability (we have two Squall trucks)
- We can carry passengers (must be arranged in advance).
- Parking at White Squall is $ 8/ vehicle per day.
- First 4 boats are a set price- every boat after first 4 is an additional $5 / boat
- Rates are based on driver time and vehicle distance.
- Price subject to change.
- A specific time needs to be arranged ahead of time
|PFD – adult||$5||____||KayRak (outrigger)||$10|
|PFD – child||$3||Kayak Cart||$5|
|Kayak Paddle – reg||$4|
|Kayak Paddle – graphite||$7||Paddling Suit (if avail.)||$20|
|Kayak Paddle – bentshaft||$10||Wetsuit – mid-season||$10|
|Kayak Paddle – (spare)||$3||Wetsuit – early-season||$5|
|Canoe Paddle – wood||$3||Paddling Jacket||$5|
|Pump (bilge)||$1||Foam blocks or straps||$2|
|Towing Harness||$4||Drybag (waterproof)||$2|
|Tent||$12||Backpack (incl. Barrel)
|Flare / Signal kit||$8|
Rental boats are only at the Paddling Centre on Carling Bay Rd., Nobel!